- Our traffic for June was incredible. One of our proposition cornerstones is DIGITAL VELOCITY. This is it.
- Both the Indy and the Standard showed the largest month on month growth of all titles.
- The Indy reached 82m global UB’s with 33m in the UK, up +79% year on year. Once again this made the Indy the fastest growing news brands site according to figures released by ABCe.
- Over the 36 hours of Brexit we were the NUMBER ONE Facebook publisher. In the world. Bigger than the TV companies, the publishers, the BBC, the lot.
- This demonstrates that when news breaks more people are coming to us. We have positioned ourselves as the home of independent thinking, and this is resonating.
- Versus the pure play new sites, the Indy further stretched its lead on the competition cementing its position as the biggest pureplay news site in the UK. The Indy is now almost DOUBLE the size of its nearest UK competitor, Buzzfeed.
- Our digital only strategy is working.
- Audiences want trusted content. They want the editorial to challenge the ‘noise’ in a balanced way. Brands want that too. Work with us.
- Success has not just come to the Indy. With circulations stable at 900,000 in print, Standard.co.uk also saw incredible month on month growth, up +24%, second only to the Indy.
ESI is getting digital right and we are seeing results.